1. Quartz stone is made of 93% quartz and 6% resin, hardness is about Mohs 7 degrees, and artificial granite is made of marble powder and resin, its’ hardness is generally 4-6 degrees. So quartz stone is hard than granite, more scratch resistance and abrasion resistance.
2. Quartz stone is no radiation, not bad to health. Granite is made from natural marble powder, so there will have radiation, no good to health;.
3. Checking the samples of the quartz and granite. There will be protective coat on the surface of granite but there is no any protective coat on the surface of the quartz stone ;
4. Quartz stone is not easily damaged and reusable, but Granite is easily damaged and can’t be reusable;
5. Quartz stone is high temperature resistant due to Quartz stone’s characteristics, and the temperature below 300 degree celsius will not to have any effect to the quartz stone. Then it will be no deformation and fracture. Granite contains large amounts of resin, so it will deform and there will be burning performace, especially, under the high temperature condition.